WITH COMMUNITY CONCERNS IN MIND
THIRD PARTY REVIEWS
Reviews can assist Communities Understand
the Potential Environmental Effects
of Resource Development Projects.
Improving communication and project understanding can help bring clarity between communities and industry. We can analyze and summarize scientific documents, to be understood by a wider audience.
We also review technical documents with a focus on areas of community concern, including potential impacts to water, fisheries, hunting, cultural significance, and TEK.
OUR REVIEW SERVICES ALSO:
- Consider land use, traditional ecological knowledge (TEK) and activities, and areas of cultural significance.
- Communicate environmental concerns, related to potential impacts, in a way that is understood by all community members.
- Develop a strategy and schedule for consultation and engagement.
- Prepare a summary report of the technical documents to present to Chief and Council, and the community.
- Assist with dialogue between community members and resource development proponents.